Enjoy efficiency and flexibility
This is a credit card billable in US$ and available to corporate and small business entities. Manage the company’s daily operations with efficiency and flexibility while growing your business through Point of Sale and ABM transactions locally and internationally.
This is a dual currency card based facility designed specifically for corporate entities with a pre-authorized credit limit that allows point of sale and ABM withdrawals locally and internationally.
Monthly minimum payment - 5% of outstanding balance
- Unlimited Access to Airport VIP Lounges Just show your Sagicor Bank Visa Business Credit Card at the Club Kingston lounge at the Norman Manley International Airport and the Club Mobay lounge at Sangster International Airport to gain access. Enjoy complimentary conference facilities, meeting rooms, Wi-Fi, snacks and beverages and much more while you await your flight. Please visit http://www.vipattractions.com/index.php for more information about the services and facilities you will enjoy at the lounges. Visit as many times as you like. We appreciate your business.
- *Free USA SkyBox address for online shopping - Get the first year’s membership fee waived plus US$ 10.00 off your first shipment. Use your Visa credit card to register online at www.skybox.net/visa/eng
- AVIS Discounts of 10% or Free Upgrades - Call Toll Free 800-228-0668 for upgrades. Applicable locations are Europe and Latin America. Special conditions apply. Visit www.avis.com/sagicor for more information.
- FREE Auto Rental Insurance Coverage from American International Group Inc. (AIG) for coverage of the rental vehicle, up to 31 days for damages to the rental vehicle only, due to collision, theft, vandalism, accidental fire, in Canada and USA (excludes Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands). The customer must initiate and pay for the rental in full with this card and decline the Collision Damage Waiver or similar coverage; all drivers must be included in the rental agreement.
- Local and international use - provides instant purchasing power at over 25 million merchants worldwide
- Cash access worldwide via banks and ABMs
Access to Visa Classic Service Centre, which provides emergency card related assistance for our customers who have travelled (outside home country), anytime, anywhere, via toll-free number for:
- Urgent lost/stolen/damaged card reporting
- Urgent card replacement
- Urgent cash replacement
- FREE Visa Travel Accident Insurance or coverage up to US$ 250,000 against accidental death, dismemberment or paralysis when traveling with a common carrier once the tickets are purchased (in full) with this card
- Assistance prior to travel - Visa Centre will provide information about destinations and country visa requirements prior to travel and will assist in making necessary arrangements in case of medical travel
Assistance during travel:
- Emergency Medical Assistance Service
- Emergency Legal Assistance
- Urgent Ticket Replacement
- Emergency Messaging Services
- Lost Baggage Assistance
- Emergency Transportation Assistance
- Prescription and Delivery of Valuable Documents Assistance
- Stay in Control: Keep track of expenses; manage your cash flow and control spending by setting limits to meet different needs and responsibility levels
- Enjoy Convenience and Safety: No need to carry around large sums of cash or cheques for business-related payments and purchases
- Empower Employees: Provide supervisors and managers with their own Visa business credit cards for travel & other business-related spending
- Stay Informed: Obtain access to Visa's comprehensive online business resource centre for interactive tools, business articles and online workshops
*Sagicor Bank is not responsible for SkyBox’s service (including, without limitation, delivery times or quality of service), any fees or expenses payable in respect of SkyBox’s service or the proper functioning of SkyBox’s website. Any questions or complaints regarding SkyBox’s service should be directed solely to SkyBox Inc.
- Minimum age 18 years
- Satisfactory credit history and debt servicing ratios (alternatively, the bank may consider secured facilities)
- Completed and signed credit card application, including Statement of Affairs on application form
- Last 3 salary slips.
- 1 form of identification (Passport, Identification Card, Driver's Permit)
- Taxpayer Registration Number (TRN)
- Job letter
- 2 references
- Proof of address
- Copy of work permit for non-residents
|Annual Fee- Primary Cardholder||US $99.15|
|Annual Fee- Additional Cardholder||US $49.57|
|Replacement Card||US $49.57|
|Late Fee||US $59.49/JM $4,957.45|
|Over-limit Fee||US $59.49/JM $4,957.45|
Come into one of our branches and talk to us about getting a business credit card.