There is no greater feeling than knowing that you are on your way to achieving your goal of higher education, and Sagicor Bank is here to help with financing for tuition and living expenses for full-time students during the course of study.
- Start paying immediately (blended payments) OR
- Monthly interest payments only during the period of study (plus a maximum of six months after completion of study is optional). Thereafter, equal blended payments (interest and principal over the remaining term).
- One form of identification i.e. either Driver’s License, National ID or Passport
- Taxpayer Registration Number (TRN)
- Current job letter and last 3 months’ pay slips. Self-employed individuals must provide financial statements for the last 3 years
- Recent Utility Bill
- Invoice/ documentation to support loan purpose
- Any other documents deemed necessary by the Bank
- Proof of acceptance/enrolment as a full time student at a recognized/certified tertiary institution