We know that you want to best for your child, and that includes the best education to give them every chance of future successes in life. But with the ever-increasing cost of college and university fees, we want to help you make this possible with Sigma Educator. This is a flexible tax-free plan which allows you to invest over time for your child’s tertiary school expenses. It also pays you up to 30% grant on the eligible accumulated value.
Our Sagicor Sigma Educator is a tax-free* education investment plan established to help parents (or other persons)
save money to meet the ever-increasing cost of a child’s tertiary education.
The coverage and education grants at each of the three plan levels are outlined below:
Open a Sigma Educator And Invest In Your Child’s Future Today.
EDUCATOR PLAN OPTIONS
|Group Life Coverage||$100,000.00||$500,000.00||$1,000,000.00|
- Investment starting as low as J$500
- Benefits payable for tertiary study local or oversees
- Up to an additional 30% grant on eligible accumulated value
- Flexible plans available
- Attractive interest rates with Sagicor Sigma Global Funds
- Monthly compound interest
- Tax-free returns
- Up to J$1M Group Life coverage and up to J$5M Group AD&D coverage available for parent/sponsor
- Structured & convenient investment plan
- The first $150,000 of investments made per year is eligible for the Education Grant, up to a lifetime maximum of $2.7 million. This amount is deemed the qualifying contributions for the education grant.
- The Grant is calculated as 20% of the qualifying contributions. (percentage varies dependent on plan type).
- The policy must be held for at least 5 years after opening, with no withdrawals within this period, to be eligible for Education Grant payment.
To start signing up, complete the forms below and take them to your nearest Sagicor Investments branch location and we will be happy to assist you:
** This tax-free benefit is only accessible if grant is made payable to a tertiary institution.
* Conditions apply. Please view our Offering Circular for more information.