International Champion Cup Campaign
Name of promotion: ‘‘INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONS CUP CAMPAIGN – REAL MADRID VS BARCELONA”
Campaign period: The promotion will run from May 26 – June 30, 2017 Entries received 12:01 a.m. on May 26, 2017 to 11:59 p.m. on June 30, 2017 are valid.
HOW TO ENTER
- All eligible Sagicor Bank Mastercard Standard, Mastercard Gold and Mastercard Platinum Credit Card cardholders will be required to use their card for a minimum of J$5,000 including GCT in each to qualify for an entry. Each subsequent J$5,000 including GCT will qualify for an additional entry into the draw.
- Each subsequent purchase of a minimum of $5,000 inclusive of GCT at CaribShopper will automatically qualify for an additional entry into the draw.
- Persons may enter as many times as they wish. Once confirmed as a winner, all subsequent entries become invalid.
- Eligible persons who use a Sagicor Bank Mastercard Standard, Mastercard Gold and Mastercard Platinum Credit Card during the campaign period will be automatically entered in the promotion provided their spend is a minimum of J$5,000 including GCT.
- Each subsequent purchase by eligible persons who use their qualified Sagicor Bank credit card at CaribShopper during the campaign period will automatically qualify for an additional entry into the draw draw provided their spend is a minimum of $5,000 including GCT.
- Transactions must be posted to the cardholder’s account within the promotion dates.
- Delinquent cardholders (accounts in arrears in excess of 30 days) will not be eligible for entry or qualify as winners. Cash advances, credits, annual membership fees, service fees, service charges or adjustments do not qualify as a purchase transaction and are not eligible for entry into this campaign. Entries from unauthorized card use or made with lost or stolen or fraudulent Sagicor Bank Credit Cards are invalid.
- The use of the Sagicor Bank Jamaica Limited credit cards to make a purchase constitutes a cardholders’ and supplemental cardholders’ consent to participate in this campaign.
- All Visa cardholders, Employees of Sagicor Bank Jamaica Limited, Sagicor Investments Limited and Sagicor Insurance Company, other subsidiaries, employees of Whistling Frog and their immediate households such as parents, spouses or children, are NOT eligible to enter this competition.
- Promotion is open to persons between the ages 18 years and 65 years old.
- Promotion is open to Jamaica Nationals only.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- By entering this Prize Competition, all entrants agree to these Official Rules.
- Winners agree that (except where prohibited), Sagicor Bank may use Company’s name, picture and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes, and to take part in any publicity event(s) arranged by Sagicor Bank, without further compensation, resulting from this prize draw.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, each participant in the promotion is deemed to have waived any right he/she has or may have against Sagicor Bank, Mastercard and their respective officers, servants, employees, representatives and/or agents (including without limitation, any third party service providers or participating Merchants that Sagicor Bank may engage for the purposes of the Promotion) in respect of any loss or damages howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, in connection with the Promotion and the acceptance of the prize even if Sagicor Bank or Mastercard have been advised of the possibility of such damages in advance.
- Entrants will be responsible for any fees and processing their visa application to the USA and for obtaining travel insurance.
- Sagicor Bank reserves the right in its absolute discretion to amend, suspend or terminate this Promotion at any time with or without notice, subject to Betting, Gaming & Lotteries Commission’s approval.
- Sagicor Bank does not endorse and will not be responsible or liable for any part of the transaction of the underlying products or services including but not limited to the quality, delivery, warranties, exchange policy of a Merchant which remain the responsibility of the Merchant.
- Sagicor Bank represents that there is no joint venture, agency or partnership between any Merchant and Sagicor Bank and Merchant and Sagicor Bank are indendent contractors. Sagicor Bank will not be liable for any loss, theft or damages related to the performance of the Merchants, their products or services.
- Sagicor Bank is the sole organizer of the promotion and Mastercard International Incorporated (“Mastercard”) is acting solely as sponsor of this promotion. Mastercard’s involvement is exclusively limited to the provision and coordination of the prize, which will be provided to the prize draw winner selected by Sagicor Bank.
- Sagicor Bank reserves the right as permitted by the Betting, Gaming and Lotteries Commission to void any and all entries of an entrant, who Sagicor Bank believes to have tampered with or impaired the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of this promotion. Promotion is subject to all applicable laws in Jamaica.
- Sagicor Bank does not accept liability for reduced eligibility due to exchange rate fluctuation.
- Refusal of the above clauses will result in the forfeiture of right to claim prize.
- Participants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions and any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
ONE Package Trip for two, to Miami, Florida, USA to the International Champions Cup – Real Madrid v Barcelona.
Total value of prizes:
US$7,600 : JA$980,400 (Exchange rate used to calculate the value of the prizes US$1:JA$129)
DRAWING AND AWARDING OF PRIZES
- Sagicor Bank Technology team will use an electronic prize draw application to randomly select the winner.
- Draw Date: July 3, 2017.
- Draw Time: 2 p.m.
- Draw will be done at 17 Dominica Drive, Kingston .5
- For the winner, one (1) entry will be randomly selected electronically to determine the winner of the Grand Prize. Six (6) reserves for the prize will be drawn and used only if the original entry becomes ineligible due to any of the Promotions Terms and Conditions previously outlined.
- When the winner and reserves are contacted, they will be required to correctly answer the Skill Question: In what city is the Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona match being played in on July 29, this year? The six (6) reserves for the prize will be used only if the original entry becomes ineligible due to any of the Promotions Terms and Conditions outlined.
- All draws will be done in the presence of an Audit representative of Sagicor Bank’s Compliance Department.
- The results of the drawings are final and binding on all participants.
- Sagicor Bank will assume responsibility for contacting the winner. Five (5) attempts will be made to contact the winner by telephone over a three (3)-day period to arrange for presentation of the prize. In the event we are not able to make contact with the winner or the winner forfeits the prize, Sagicor Bank reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner, contacting them in the order in which they were drawn.
- All drawn participants are required to present a valid Photo Identification (Government issued, i.e. National Voter’s I.D., Driver’s License or Passport) along with their Sagicor Bank Credit Card to the Sagicor Bank Branch most convenient to them.
- Any tickets, whether awarded as a prize and/or are included as part of the promotion, must be accepted as awarded and are subject to all of the applicable terms and conditions prescribed to such tickets from time to time. Such terms and conditions will be contained on the tickets (once issued) and include prohibitions against any use of the ticket in connection with any commercial promotion or contest and the unauthorized sale of the tickets in excess of face value of the tickets. By accepting tickets as a prize and/or as part of a promotion, the holder is deemed to have accepted all of the applicable terms and conditions.
- Prize must be accepted as awarded. Sagicor Bank will not be liable for any changes to prize occurring outside of its control.
- Prize must be claimed by July 12, 2017.
- Prize will not be substituted for cash. Winner will be responsible for any expenses not explicitly stated as part of the prize, e.g. travel documents including visas, taxes, long distance phone calls, room service, laundry, mini-bar items, loss of hotel property, damage to hotel property or any other expenses incurred at the hotel, personal expenses unrelated to the program (shopping, transportation to local sites, food expenses aside from scheduled meals, transportation during free time, accident insurance and any personal tax that may be levied on guests.)
- Prize is not transferable.
- Unclaimed Prize remains the property of Sagicor Bank Jamaica Ltd.